We Do It All: Edit, Design, Format, Publish
At IndieGo Publishing, I do everything my authors need to transform their manuscripts into perfectly edited, beautifully designed, and cleanly formatted books that are published with worldwide distribution as print books and ebooks. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata to enhance the visibility of my authors’ books online.
Some companies only edit manuscripts; some only format manuscripts; some only upload manuscripts; some only publish manuscripts that are already perfect. For a flat rate of $2399, I provide all of the following services for my authors with one-on-one communication throughout the editing, design, and publishing process:
- Purchase of three ISBNs, one for the paperback, one for the hardcover edition, and one for the ebook.
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book. (We will reduce our publishing fee if you provide your own cover design.)
- Interior book design and insertion of up to 30 images (photos, maps, illustrations)
- Print book publishing and worldwide distribution through Lightning Source/Ingram. I will list your book in Ingram’s Advance marketing catalog. I am a member of Ingram’s new program Ingram Complete, which offers 50% discounts on their book marketing programs.
- I will also publish the paperback version of your book with CreateSpace and set up a unique ebookstore link with discount codes for you to use in book promotion.
- eBook formatting and distribution through Apple’s iBookstore, Barnes and Noble’s Nook, Google Play, Kindle, and Kobo. If you prefer, I can publish your ebook exclusively to Kindle in their KDP Select program (Kindle Unlimited).
- Bowker Books-in-Print listing
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. When I publish your book, it will fill several pages of Google search results.
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology
- I will showcase your book on Goodreads, on my LinkedIn profile, and on my Adobe Portfolio (see pictured link above).
- Three-month promotion of your book with NetGalley, a marketing initiative that reaches out to hundreds of bloggers and reviewers and provides a widget for you to include in your book promotions
- I will write and publish a press release on PR.com.
- I will purchase $30 of advertising on Goodreads for your book.
- I will give you five free copies of the paperback and five of the hardcover edition.
- You can purchase copies of your book at less than half price.
- My contract is non-exclusive, and you always own your copyright.
- If you prefer to self publish after I edit, design, and format your book files (print version interior pdf, complete book cover pdf, and epub file), I will guide you as needed. That way, your royalties will be paid directly to you. Only the royalties through Lightning Source/Ingram will be paid to me as the publisher. Of those, I will pay you 75%.
I tailor my services to you and your book’s needs and adjust my publishing rate accordingly. Publishing with IndieGo is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, travel and nature writing, and children’s books.
If you would like to self-publish your book, and you only need help with editing, ebook and print book formatting, cover and interior design, I can do that for you too, and I can also serve as a consultant to guide you through the publishing process. I will price my services according to your needs. Please write to me at email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂