INDIEGO Publishing Services
As the editor and publisher of INDIEGO Publishing, I will completely transform your manuscript into a perfectly edited and beautifully designed book published with worldwide distribution as a paperback, hardback, and ebook. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata. I use a hybrid publishing model so that you receive 100% of your retail sales royalties, and I proudly comply with IBPA’s standards for hybrid indie publishers. Please click the photo to the left to view my profile with IBPA.
I provide all of the following publishing services for a flat rate of $2599* payable in two installments. Much of this fee covers the cost to purchase vital products and services to publish your book at a traditional professional level, which goes well beyond what you could accomplish on your own through self-publishing:
- Purchase of three ISBNs: one each for the paperback, the hardcover, and the ebook ($375 value).
- Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book.) ($150 value) This includes purchasing and mailing a paperback copy of your book to the Library of Congress.
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book. ($200-$700 value)
- Interior print book layout, typesetting, and design ($200-$700 value)
- eBook formatting to match the print book interior ($200-$700 value)
- Social media banners and print-ready promotional materials to match your book cover for bookmarks, rack cards, business cards, posters, and postcards ($400 value)
- Paperback and hardcover publishing through Ingram Book Distributors to establish worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers and libraries, who can purchase your book at a 50% discount. ($160 value)
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology and Ingram’s Global Connect Marketplace.
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. I will research the best keywords and most specific genre categories to increase your book’s visibility and discoverability to search engines, and thus your sales. I will send you your book files and complete metadata sheet. (priceless)
- I will send you six free copies of the hardcover edition of your book.
I will also guide you to …
- Utilize beta readers to provide vital pre-publication feedback and to post reviews on Amazon within the first week after the book is published, which helps to boost the book’s relevance within Amazon’s internal search algorithms. This launches your book right out of the gate with noticeably increased sales. (priceless)
- Publish your paperback with CreateSpace and your ebook with Kindle so that you can manage your own account and receive 100% of your royalties from Amazon.
- Publish your ebook files with PublishDrive, an ebook aggregator that distributes your book to hundreds of ebook retailers worldwide, if you prefer not to have your ebook exclusive to Kindle. You will receive your royalties directly from them.
To set the initial book marketing in motion, I will purchase …
- a year’s worth of book marketing and promotion through WhizBuzz Books.
- advertising on Goodreads
- a listing of your paperback in the Ingram Advance marketing catalog ($100 value)
- a press release with full distribution through PR.com ($300 value)
Click to see my company profile with PR.com
- I will showcase your book on this IndieGo Publishing website, in my LinkedIn profile, on IndieBound, and in my Adobe Portfolio of published books.
*Please note: This publishing package price is for a text-only book such as a novel, memoir, or a nonfiction book with a fairly simple layout. If your book contains images, tables, figures, footnotes, endnotes, references, a bibliography, or other unique features found in technical and academic works, the rate will be adjusted accordingly. This is because of the additional time and expense involved in publishing a book of this type, from formatting the ebook to the layout and interior design of the print book.
**This publishing package price does not include editing. In the publishing industry, the editing fee is always separate because each book has its own unique needs in terms of writing, word count, and structure. Please see the editing page of this website for a description of how I calculate my editing fee and the process I use to thoroughly edit your book.
Disclaimer: I do *not* publish poetry books or books about present-day military involvement, government affairs, law enforcement, politics, the occult, spiritism, spiritualism, or any books that promote violence, racism, agism, sexism, and/or abuse of any kind toward humans, animals, or the environment.
Publishing with INDIEGO is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction and nonfiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, and nature/travel writing. Please write to me at email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!