At IndieGo Publishing, I do everything my authors need to transform their manuscripts into perfectly edited, beautifully designed, and cleanly formatted books that are published with worldwide distribution as print books and ebooks. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata to enhance the visibility of my authors’ books online.
Some companies only edit manuscripts; some only format manuscripts; some only upload manuscripts; some only publish manuscripts that are already perfect. For a flat rate of $2499 (payable in two installments), I provide all of the following services for my authors with one-on-one communication throughout the editing, design, and publishing process:
- Purchase of three ISBNs, one for the paperback, one for the hardcover edition, and one for the ebook.
- Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book to stock on their shelves.)
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book.
- Interior book design and insertion of up to 30 images (photos, maps, illustrations)
- Print book publishing and worldwide distribution through Lightning Source/Ingram. I am one of only 600 publisher members worldwide of Ingram’s new program Ingram Complete, which increases your book’s exposure to booksellers when I set a pre-publication date three months in advance and include your book in their Ingram Advance marketing catalog.
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology and the Global Connect Marketplace through Lightning Source/Ingram.
- eBook formatting with a hyperlinked Table of Contents so that readers can click back and forth throughout your book.
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. When I publish your book, it will fill several pages of Google search results.
- After I publish your book with Lightning Source/Ingram to set the worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers in motion, I will guide you through the process of setting up your own accounts with CreateSpace (to receive royalties for paperback sales) and Kindle (for ebook sales). Using this method, your royalties will be paid directly to you instead of coming through me. I will provide you with a Word doc containing all the pertinent metadata for your book, and you will have copies of the print book interior and cover pdfs as well as the ebook front cover image and epub file to upload and retain in your files.
- I’m an expert at guiding my authors through the process of finding beta readers and having them post reviews on Amazon within the first week after the book goes live, which helps to boost the book’s relevance with Amazon’s internal search algorithms.
- I will guide you through the process of setting up Kindle Countdown Deals and book giveaways.
- I will purchase a three-month promotion of your book with NetGalley, a marketing initiative that reaches out to hundreds of bloggers and reviewers and provides a widget for you to include in emails and on your social media pages to promote your book (a $400 value).
- I will purchase $30 of advertising on Goodreads for your book.
- I will send you ten free copies of the paperback *or* five copies of the hardcover edition.
- I will write and publish a press release on PR.com.
- I will showcase your book on my IndieGo Publishing website, on my LinkedIn profile, and on my Adobe Portfolio (see pictured link above).
Publishing with IndieGo is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, travel and nature writing, and children’s books.
Please write to me at email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!