Click to see my profile on the IBPA website.
IndieGo Publishing completely transforms authors’ unedited manuscripts into perfectly edited and beautifully designed books that are published worldwide as print books and ebooks. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata. I use a hybrid publishing model so that you receive 100% of your retail sales royalties, and I proudly comply with IBPA’s standards for hybrid indie publishers.
I provide all of the following publishing services for a flat rate of $2599* payable in two installments. Much of this fee covers the cost to purchase vital products and services to publish your book at a traditional professional level, which goes well beyond what you could accomplish on your own through self-publishing:
- Purchase of three ISBNs: one each for the paperback, the hardcover, and the ebook ($375 value).
- Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book.) ($150 value) This includes purchasing and mailing a paperback copy of your book to the Library of Congress.
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book. ($200-$700 value)
- Interior print book layout, typesetting, and design ($200-$700 value)
- Paperback and hardcover publishing through Ingram Book Distributors to establish worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers and libraries, who can purchase your book at a 50% discount. (Because of that discounted price, I will pay you 25% of the amount paid to me by Ingram.) ($160 value)
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology and Ingram’s Global Connect Marketplace.
- eBook formatting ($200-$700 value)
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. I will choose keywords and the three most specific genre categories to increase your book’s visibility and discoverability, and thus your sales. I will send you your book files and complete metadata sheet. (priceless)
- I will guide you through the process of utilizing beta readers to provide vital pre-publication feedback and to post reviews on Amazon within the first week after the book is published, which helps to boost the book’s relevance within Amazon’s internal search algorithms. This launches your book right out of the gate with noticeably increased sales. (priceless)
I will also guide you to …
- Publish your paperback with CreateSpace and your ebook with Kindle so that you can manage your own account and receive 100% of your royalties from Amazon.
- Publish your ebook files with PublishDrive, an ebook aggregator that distributes your book to hundreds of ebook retailers worldwide. You will receive your royalties directly from them.
- Publish your paperback, hardback, and ebook with the newly rebranded Barnes & Noble Press. They will pay your royalties directly to you.
To set the initial book marketing in motion, I will purchase …
- a 1/4-page full color ad in IBPA’s catalog mailed to 3,500+ bookstores. ($500 value)
- a three-month NetGalley promo that makes your book available to hundreds of reviewers ($500 value)
- $30 of advertising on Goodreads
- a listing of your paperback in the Ingram Advance marketing catalog ($100 value)
- a press release (which I will write) with full distribution through PR.com ($300 value)
Click to see my company profile with PR.com
- I will showcase your book on this IndieGo Publishing website, in my LinkedIn profile, on IndieBound, and in my Adobe Portfolio of published books.
*Please note: This publishing package price is for a text-only book such as a novel, memoir, or a nonfiction book with a fairly simple layout. If your book contains images, tables, figures, footnotes, endnotes, references, a bibliography, or other unique features found in technical and academic works, the rate will be adjusted accordingly. This is because of the additional time and expense involved in publishing a book of this type, from formatting the ebook to the layout and interior design of the print book.
**This publishing package price does not include editing. In the publishing industry, the editing fee is always separate because each book has its own unique needs in terms of writing, word count, and structure. Please see the editing page of this website for a description of how I calculate my editing fee and the process I use to thoroughly edit your book.
Publishing with IndieGo is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction and nonfiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, and nature/travel writing.
Disclaimer: I do *not* publish poetry books or books about present-day military involvement, government affairs, law enforcement, politics, the occult, spiritism, spiritualism, or any books that promote violence, racism, agism, sexism, and/or abuse of any kind toward humans, animals, or the environment.
Please write to me at email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!