At IndieGo Publishing, I completely transform my authors’ unedited manuscripts into perfectly edited, beautifully designed, and cleanly formatted books that are published with worldwide distribution as print books and ebooks. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata.
Some companies only edit manuscripts; some only format manuscripts; some only upload manuscripts; some only publish manuscripts that are already perfect. I provide all of the following publishing services for a flat rate of $2499* payable in two installments:
- Purchase of three ISBNs for the paperback, the hardcover edition, and the ebook ($375 value).
- Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book.) ($150 value)
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book. ($200-$700 value)
- Interior print book layout, typesetting, and design ($200-$700 value)
- Print book publishing and worldwide distribution through Lightning Source/Ingram. ($80 value)
- Listing of your book in the Ingram Advance marketing catalog. ($80 value)
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology and Ingram’s Global Connect Marketplace.
- eBook formatting. ($200-$700 value)
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. ($80 value)
- I will first publish your book with Ingram Book Distributors to set the worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers in motion. Then, I will guide you through the process of setting up your own accounts with CreateSpace (to receive royalties for paperback sales) and Kindle (for ebook sales). Your royalties will be paid directly to you instead of coming through me. (Ingram charges me an annual fee to keep your book in its whole distribution database.)
- I’m an expert at guiding my authors through the process of finding beta readers to provide vital pre-publication feedback and to post reviews on Amazon within the first week after the book is published, which helps to boost the book’s relevance with Amazon’s internal search algorithms. (priceless)
- I will guide you through the process of setting up Kindle Countdown Deals and book giveaways.
- I will purchase a three-month promotion of your book with NetGalley, a marketing initiative that reaches out to hundreds of bloggers and reviewers and provides a widget for you to include in emails and on your social media pages to promote your book ($400 value).
- I will purchase $30 of advertising on Goodreads for your book.
- I will send you ten free copies of the paperback *or* five copies of the hardcover edition. ($60-$100 value)
- I will write and publish a press release on PR.com with full distribution. ($200 value)
- I will showcase your book on this website, in my LinkedIn profile, and on my Adobe Portfolio (see pictured link above).
*Please note: This publishing package price is for a text-only book such as a novel, memoir, or a nonfiction book with a fairly simple layout. If your book contains images, tables, figures, footnotes, endnotes, references, a bibliography, or other unique features found in technical and academic works, the rate will be adjusted accordingly. This is because of the additional time and expense involved in publishing a book of this type, from formatting the ebook to the layout and interior design of the print book.
**This publishing package price does not include editing. In the publishing industry, the editing fee is always separate because each book has its own unique needs, word count, and structure. Please see the editing page of this website for a description of how I calculate my editing fee and the process I use to thoroughly edit your book.
Publishing with IndieGo is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction and nonfiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, and nature/travel writing.
Disclaimer: I do *not* publish poetry books or books about present-day military involvement, government affairs, law enforcement, politics, the occult, spiritism, spiritualism, or any books that promote violence, racism, agism, sexism, and/or abuse of any kind toward humans, animals, or the environment.
Please write to me at email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!