INDIEGO Publishing Services
As the editor and publisher of INDIEGO Publishing, I will completely transform your manuscript into a perfectly edited and beautifully designed book published with worldwide distribution as a paperback, hardback, and ebook. I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata. I use a hybrid publishing model so that you receive 100% of your retail sales royalties, and I proudly comply with IBPA’s standards for hybrid indie publishers. Please click the image below to view my profile on the IBPA website.
I will provide all of the following publishing services for a flat rate of $2599* payable in two or three installments. Much of this fee covers the cost to purchase vital products and services to publish your book at a traditional professional level, which goes well beyond what you could accomplish on your own through self-publishing. However, if you want to self publish and need me to provide some of the following services for you, I can build a custom package for you:
- Purchase of three ISBNs: one each for the paperback, the hardcover, and the ebook
- Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book.) This includes purchasing and mailing a paperback copy of your book to the Library of Congress.
- Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book.
- Interior print book layout, typesetting, and design
- eBook formatting to match the print book interior
- Social media banners and print-ready promotional materials to match your book cover for bookmarks, rack cards, business cards, posters, and postcards as shown below:
- Paperback and hardcover publishing through Ingram Book Distributors to establish worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers and libraries so they can purchase your book at a 50% discount. This is a massive benefit over publishing your paperback only with CreateSpace because a 50% wholesale discount encourages booksellers to purchase your book. CreateSpace’s expanded distribution only offers booksellers a 30% wholesale discount.
- Worldwide distribution of your ebook through Ingram’s CoreSource technology (If you do not want your ebook exclusive to Kindle), which publishes it with all of the big ebook retailers: Apple, Google Books, Kobo, Nook, Books From Microsoft, Scribd, Overdrive, and many more.
- Inclusion of your book in the Espresso Book Machine technology and Ingram’s Global Connect Marketplace.
- Metadata compilation for enhanced search engine optimization. I will research the best keywords and most specific genre categories to increase your book’s visibility and discoverability to search engines, and thus your sales. I will send you your book files and complete metadata sheet.
- I will send you six free copies of the hardcover edition of your book.
I will also guide you to …
- Utilize beta readers to provide vital pre-publication feedback and to post reviews on Amazon within the first week after the book is published, which helps to boost the book’s relevance within Amazon’s internal search algorithms. This launches your book right out of the gate with noticeably increased sales.
- Publish your ebook and paperback with Kindle/CreateSpace so that you can manage your own account and receive 100% of your *retail* royalties from Amazon.
To set the initial book marketing in motion, I will do the following:
- Advertising on Goodreads
- A listing of your paperback in the Ingram Advance marketing catalog
- Advertising on Amazon
- Write and publish a press release on PR.com
- A year’s worth of book promotion through Whizbuzz Books
- I will showcase your book on this IndieGo Publishing website, in my LinkedIn profile, on IndieBound, and in my Adobe Portfolio of published books.
*Please note: The price of $2599 includes this entire publishing package. If you do not want or need the social media banners and print promo materials (see samples pictured above), the price will be reduced to $2499. This price is for a text-only book such as a novel, memoir, or a nonfiction book with a fairly simple layout. If your book contains images, tables, figures, footnotes, endnotes, references, a bibliography, or other unique features found in technical and academic works, the rate will be adjusted accordingly. This is because of the additional time and expense involved in publishing a book of this type, from formatting the ebook to the layout and interior design of the print book.
Disclaimer: I do *not* publish poetry books or books about present-day military involvement, government affairs, law enforcement, politics, the occult, spiritism, spiritualism, or any books that promote violence, racism, ageism, sexism, and/or abuse of any kind toward humans, animals, or the environment.
Publishing with INDIEGO is a pleasant and professional experience, and all of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction and nonfiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, and nature/travel writing. Please write to me at Janetangelo.firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!