As the editor and publisher of INDIEGO Publishing, I will transform your manuscript into a perfectly edited and beautifully designed book published with worldwide distribution as a paperback, hardback, ebook, and an audiobook (if you choose that option). I have high standards of excellence, and I deliver the best for my authors through collaboration, creativity, and the intelligent use of metadata. I use the hybrid-indie publishing model so that you receive 100% of your retail sales royalties.
I will provide all of the following publishing services for a flat rate of $2950 payable in three monthly installments of $983.33 each. The first payment commences when I have edited your book to the halfway point. (Editing is a separate service/separate payment because editing is the most time-consuming aspect of book pubilshing, and editing is *always* separate because it varies from book to book. This is a standard pratice in the publishing indusry.)
I accept three monthly payments because it takes about three months to thoroughly prepare a book for publication, design it, publish it, and establish early marketing and promotion initiatives.
Much of the publishing fee covers the cost to purchase the vital products and services needed to publish your book at a traditional professional level, which goes well beyond what you could accomplish on your own through self-publishing. (See the list below.) Plus, my skill, experience, and seamless ability to make this process flow like clockwork would come at a steep learning curve for you. It’s the kind of thing where “you don’t know what you don’t know,” but I do know, and I will project manage the entire publishing process and keep you informed of all vital steps as and when needed. All you need to do is approve your book files at various stages in the process!
I can also publish your book as an audiobook!
The cost is an additional $500 per 9,000 words (of the total edited word count of your book) and a $500 production fee. Your audiobook will be narrated and produced exclusively by ProAudioVoices or AbbeySound Audio, the best in the industry. I have an exclusive agreement with both, and am able to pass along those savings to my author clients!
Listen to this gorgeous sample of the audiobook version of 10 Seconds That Changed My Life by Iain M. MacLeod, narrated by award-winning voice actor Toni Frutin, and Chapter One of Harry Heron: Into the Unknown by Patrick G. Cox, narrated by Lee Beddow, owner and CEO of AbbeySound Studio in the UK. This audiobook is still in production and will be published in July-August 2019!
My basic publishing package of $2950 includes the following products, services, guidance, and project management by me so that you can live your life and focus on bulding buzz about your book while the foundation is being laid during the publishing process:
* Purchase of ISBNs: one each for the paperback, the hardcover, and the ebook, and compilation of your book’s metadata with Bowker, the ISBN agency for the United States. If you choose to pay a separate publishing fee for an audiobook, I will purchase a unique ISBN for that version as well.
* Copyright registration with the US Copyright office (in your name), Library of Congress number and Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication information for the copyright page. (This is vital if a library is interested in purchasing a wholesale copy of your book.) This includes purchasing and mailing a paperback copy of your book to the Library of Congress and to the US Copyright office.
* Cover design that is beautiful and unique to the style and message of your book. This includes specific cover pdfs for the paperback and hardback, and the ebook front cover image. If you choose to publish an audiobook version as well, the cover designer will adapt the front cover image to a perfect square as required by ACX/Amazon/Audible. See our great cover designs at http://www.designindiego.com, our Adobe portfolio of published books. Your book will be showcased on that site too, and being an Adobe site, that elevates your book in search engine relevance. 🙂
* Social media banners designed with the same look as your book cover, and print promo pdfs that you can take to a local printer for producing bookmarks, postcards, business cards, a poster, and a wall banner, all mirroring the design and style of your book cover.
* Interior print book layout, typesetting, and design
* eBook formatting to match the print book interior
* Paperback and hardcover publishing through Ingram Book Group to establish worldwide wholesale distribution to booksellers and libraries so they can purchase your book at a 50% discount. This is a massive benefit over publishing your paperback only with CreateSpace because a 50% wholesale discount encourages booksellers to purchase your book. CreateSpace’s expanded distribution only offers booksellers a 30% wholesale discount. **IMPORTANT: IndieGo has a publisher’s account with Lightning Source/Ingram, not just IngramSpark. This gives me advantages that I can pass on to you, two of which are multiple revision uploads as needed if you ever want to revise your book in the future, and the ability to set a lower wholesale discount to encourage booksellers to stock your book. Your book will be included in Ingram’s Global Connect Marketplace distribution and Espresso Book Machine technology.
* I will send you five free copies of the hardcover edition of your book.
I use a proven method to guide you through the following early marketing initiatives to launch your book with success and sales right out of the gate!
To set the initial book marketing in motion, I will do the following:
I will showcase your book on this IndieGo Publishing website with links to your book’s press release and its page on Amazon; on LinkedIn; on IndieBound; and on our Adobe Portfolio of published books, all of which enhances the search engine optimization of your book because these are high-profile websites.
Publishing with INDIEGO is a pleasant and professional experience, and most of my authors are repeat customers. I would love to work with you too. I am especially interested in publishing historical fiction and nonfiction, literary fiction, biographies/memoirs, intelligent fun romances, and nature/travel writing. Please write to me at Janetangelo.email@example.com to inquire about your book today. I look forward to hearing from you!